Ultimate M&A Employment Tax Checklist
Don't leave money on the table – protect your employment tax throughout the M&A process.
Did you know that employment tax overpayments during an M&A can cost a business hundreds of thousands of dollars? Even if you’ve already been through an M&A, you may still have time to collect retroactive refunds. Our Ultimate M&A Employment Tax Checklist can help you make sure nothing was overlooked. If you work in payroll or the finance department, this guide is a must. It is packed full of 55 important steps to follow using insight from our Employment Tax Consultants. The same best practices that they use to help our clients find over $130 million every year* in potential tax savings!
Download today to unlock insight on...
- Due Diligence Information Requests
- Implementation and Compliance Information Requests
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Provisions
- Planning Considerations
- Post-Transaction Compliance Considerations
- PLUS! Room for notes, progress status and a due date calendar!