Ultimate M&A Employment Tax Checklist
Don't leave money on the table – protect your employment tax throughout the M&A process.
Did you know that employment tax overpayments during an M&A can cost a business hundreds of thousands of dollars? Even if you’ve already been through an M&A, you may still have time to collect retroactive refunds. Our Ultimate M&A Employment Tax Checklist can help you make sure nothing was overlooked. If you work in payroll or the finance department, this guide is a must. It is packed full of 55 important steps to follow using insight from our Employment Tax Consultants. The same best practices that they use to help our clients find millions of dollars every year in potential tax savings!*
Download today to unlock insight on...
- Due Diligence Information Requests
- Implementation and Compliance Information Requests
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Provisions
- Planning Considerations
- Post-Transaction Compliance Considerations
- PLUS! Room for notes, progress status and a due date calendar!
*Source: 2020 Equifax client data